Sunday, January 9, 2011

Introduction


I'm Rachel and I'm a freshman at Penn State! I'm a Kinesiology major, and I plan to further my education to Medical School in Philadelphia in four years. I am very close with my family and had trouble leaving them to come to college. I have one younger sister who is a senior in high school. I love the town Manyunk on the outskirts of Philly. I want to live there when I finish college. In high school I was a student Athletic Trainer and enjoyed every minute of it. I love to read and have always been fascinated with fantasy books and movies. My favorite books are the Harry Potter series and Twilight series. I like to watch Grey’s anatomy and the Bachelor.  I grew up in Shillington, PA and attended Governor Mifflin High School. I always thought that my town was boring, but since leaving for college I have realized how much I love living there. I played sports throughout high school including field hockey and track. I am an extremely big Philadelphia Phillies fan! I love Raul Ibanez and wish I could meet him one day. I also love football and that was one of the deciding factors when I chose Penn State. The professional teams that I like are the Bengals and the Eagles. I love animals, and my favorite pet choice is a dog. I wish for a chocolate lab puppy every day. I also love elephants, especially stuffed elephants! I love getting dressed up. I enjoyed getting ready for prom and taking pictures more than prom itself. Ocean City, New Jersey is my favorite place in the world. I spend almost half of the summer at the beach with my family and friends. I also love New York City. I have always liked English but I have never written this many papers in such a short time! I am excited for this spring semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment